Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Flores de mayo

So much fun hanging out with the Flores family this past weekend- Daisy, Rudy, Alessandra and co. We got together at Rudy's parents' house for some delicious Mexican food in honor of cinco de mayo. I just have to say that Rudy's dad makes THE BEST tacos al pastor.  I def ate more than any human being should ever eat, but when it comes to bomb tacos, you go hard or go home.  That's the rule.

Alessandra wore the most adorable, hand-made, traditional, Mexican dress. She was the cutest, little Adelita ever! Unfortunately, I didn't have a Mexican folklorico dress to rock, but I did wear my new favorite floral shorts that I paired with a white top and my booties.







Breakdown:
Top and shorts: Forever 21
Booties: Steve Madden
Sunglasses: Rayban

Hope you all had a beautiful cinco de mayo weekend. Xoxo!

con amor,

ale

No comments:

Post a Comment