Thursday, April 18, 2013

Outfit Victory

Wore this outfit to grab a late lunch with my sister, Steph, in Long Beach. I purchased these vintage 80s shorts last year at a local thrift shop by my house and fell in love with the floral print. I originally intended to give them to Steph since they're more her steez, but I decided to keep them and try something new. They've been sitting in my closet since I bought them because I just could not figure out what top to pair with these shorts; finally, it dawned on me... My good ol' corset crop top. I've had it for years and it always gets me out of an outfit crisis. I can never go wrong with that baby.


On another note, Ale and I are leaving for Coachella tomorrow!!! Ahhh, we are so excited we get to experience it once again with all of our closest friends. We'll try to take lots of pics to share with all of you.











What I'm wearing:

top and purse: Forever21
shorts: vintage
jacket: Levi's
heels: Jessica Simpson

paz<3>

alii


No comments:

Post a Comment