Thursday, March 28, 2013

Black 'n White, Salt 'n Pepa

So I subconsciously paired my Salt 'n Pepa cut-off tee with my black and white jeans...  It doesn't mean much, but I realized it while thinking of a title for this blog post and thought it was kind of funny.

A casual chic combo is my typical look for a bar night or a dinner date with a pal.   I glammed up an otherwise casual outfit with a blingy statement necklace, some armfuego, and black platforms. I try to throw in a little glam to give my outfit a "going out" feel without the skirt or dress.  I usually stick to shorts or pants, so that's my way of adding a more feminine touch.



Here are my outfit deets:

Top, pants, and shoes:  Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Forever 21

A big thank you to Tee for making me look pretty!  Check out her Instagram page @glam2thetee for more of this talented woman's work.

paz<3>
ale

No comments:

Post a Comment