Friday, January 25, 2013

Get your Shop On!

After work on Tuesday, alii, Steph, and I drove to the Grove and let loose. What a nice break from the work week routine. (Sometimes we all need it). We made our way to the Michael Kors store and that's where I saw it... The watch I had been looking for was staring right at me from behind the glass screaming, "Take me home with you, Ale!" So I did. My new gold and navy love is a perfect addition to my armfuego.

Steph also left the Grove with new additions to her closet; she found some goodies at Madewell and just couldn't resist. She even bought alii and I new arm fuego!

We ended our night with dinner at The Cheesecake Factory (always a safe choice) and went straight to Sprinkles for dessert. Those cupcakes are a-mazing!


Here are some pics by Steph. (Thanks, sister!)



What I'm wearing:
denim top: Forever 21
floral pants: Target
booties: Zara
handbag: Michael Kors

What alii is wearing:
top and jacket: Forever 21
pants: Michael Kors
shoes: Zara
handbag: Madewell



paz<3>
alii y ale






No comments:

Post a Comment