Thursday, December 8, 2011

2 Big Things.

Check out what Alii and I have gotten into this past month...

Numero uno: Girls Night Out.

On November 3rd, Benefit Cosmetics and 100 Layer Cake came together and threw one fabulous event. The Benefit store in Santa Monica opened their doors for a night of beauty and mingling. Alii and I enjoyed sparkling champagne and delish sweets while we mingled and explored the variety of cosmetics and products. Wait, there’s more. The first 35 guests to RSVP received a complimentary eyebrow waxing and make-up tutorial. (…and yes, we RSVP’d. Thanks Alii!). To sum it up, Make-Up + Amazing Eyebrows = FUN, FUN, FUN!











The Next Big Thing: UCLA vs USC.

Can someone tell me what happened?! Wow. Okay, I know UCLA’s football team isn’t the best, but we scored ZERO points. Really?? Ahhh. That was me venting. Anyway, Alii and I had a blast. I guess that’s what counts.


My sister, Glow, looooved every moment of it. I wonder why... ;)

More to come. Till next time, gente!

Paz<3,

alii ale

No comments:

Post a Comment